If you are a member of the news media and have an inquiry about WMIH Corp. or our brands, please contact the Media Relations department at MediaRelations@nationstarmail.com.
If you are interested in learning more about our flagship brand, Mr. Cooper, please visit www.mrcooper.com.
Latest Press Releases
Xome® Hires Rayman Kaur Mathoda as Chief Executive Officer
August 6, 2018
DALLAS, Texas (August 6, 2018) – Xome® Holdings LLC (“Xome”), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of WMIH Corp. (NASDAQ: WMIH), today announced the appointment of Rayman Kaur Mathoda as Chief Executive Officer. Mathoda will be responsible for all Xome operations, continuing to offer enhanced solutions and exceptional service to its clients.
Xome® Acquires Assurant Mortgage Solutions
August 2, 2018
DALLAS (August 2, 2018) – Xome® Holdings LLC (“Xome”) an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of WMIH Corp. (NASDAQ: WMIH) (“WMIH”), today announced that it has acquired Assurant Mortgage Solutions Group from Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a global provider of risk management solutions.
The acquisition expands Xome’s footprint and grows its third-party client portfolio across its valuation, title, and field services businesses. Assurant Mortgage Solutions’ clients will gain access to Xome’s customer centric full-service real estate platform.
WMIH Completes Merger With Nationstar Mortgage
July 31, 2018
SEATTLE, July 31, 2018 — WMIH Corp. (NASDAQ: WMIH) (“WMIH”) today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (“Nationstar”).
The combined company will offer both mortgage servicing and a fully integrated loan originations platform, supported by its Xome® business, which provides services spanning the real estate and mortgage markets. With more than three million customers, the combined company will offer customers a caring, transparent and seamless experience. As one of the largest mortgage servicers in the country, operating under its Mr. Cooper® brand, the company is uniquely positioned for growth in a highly addressable and extremely healthy housing market.
In the News
- Meet the Mr. Cooper Group: Nationstar completes merger with Washington Mutual parent WMIH
- Most Americans would give up social media to erase credit card debt
- The Real Estate Revolution: 6 Tech Innovations To Put On Your Radar
- Nationstar, also known as Mr. Cooper, acquired by former WaMu parent company
- Nationstar (aka Mr. Cooper) merging with WMIH Corp. in $3.8 billion deal
- Mr. Cooper era begins for Nationstar
- Nationstar Mortgage Becomes Mr. Cooper
- Nationstar no more: Nonbank is now officially Mr. Cooper
- Why Nationstar Rebranded to Mr. Cooper
- Mr. Cooper launching a mortgage-linked credit card
- A Mortgage Lending CEO Reveals Why Millennials Are Buying Homes Later In Life
- No more offshoring: Nationstar moving all customer service operations back to U.S.
- It’s official: Nationstar will become Mr. Cooper in August 2017
- Nationstar CEO Jay Bray on Mr. Cooper, the company’s future